Sunday, October 9, 2016

Blog #7



So yesterday was the 4 year anniversary of the Toolkitz label. What joy!

Well, half at least.

On the one hand, 4 years of doing what I've doing is great but on the other hand, this ended up being a one man celebration. I was really hoping by this time I actually succeeded in getting some kind of recognition, but so far I have yet to do so. All my games, stories, comics, what have you, haven't exactly been hits. Probably has something to do with me not know how exactly to let people know about it.

But you know what, even if I am alone on this, I am still proud that for 4 years I have been creating content. I feel good about having my ideas be public, even if the public doesn't notice. I don't like the idea of having my ideas being stuck in my head and I have plenty more to share.

However, for 2017, I want something to happen. As much as I am enjoying myself making content, I do wish to create something that the people will follow. I do want a following but I know I just can't ask for it and it's not even making something that they will like but it's as simple as getting the word out there, which is a challenge I've been struggling with for the past 4 years now. I have no idea how to get my work in front of the people but I want 2017 to be the year that I succeed in doing so.

So yeah, happy 4th anniversary for Toolkitz and let's make year 5 the year that things really get off the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment