Monday, June 6, 2016

Blog #4


Well hello again.

It's been quite a while since I last made contact. During my absence, I was working on another game, but after much struggling, I realized that perhaps that game shouldn't be a top priority. I wanted to make that game for advertising purposes because it was suppose to be a fan game in hopes of bringing in people automatically. Well now I realized that perhaps that may not be the case. I did make a game before that was suppose to do just that but it failed to bring in anyone. Looks like I'm back to trying to market the old fashion way.

Regardless, I have not given up on that game but it is going to take a backseat to everything else. In fact, I actually started another game on top of the fan game so I have 3 games under my belt now. Yes, I am crazy about making games but not necessarily marketing them. At the moment everything is hush hush but eventually I'll reveal what my game is about.

Regardless, with all that said, Fractured Particles is back in production. Its been like 2 months or so since I last touched that game that I need to familiarize myself with the system once again, and when this is done, I'm going to improve the demo and finally add it to Steam Greenlight, hoping to take off the marketing from there.

A new version of the demo will be made with new features including a new location to visit, new enemies, and maybe a mini game. There will also be new additions to the story telling such as new cutscenes ad maybe a reworked intro. I have quite a bit of new plans for this game so let's see where it goes from here.

Yes, my friends. Fractured Particles is back.


No comments:

Post a Comment